- About Us
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Al Hussein Fund for Excellence, in collaboration with the Central Bank of Jordan are launching this year:
"Al Hussein Fund for Excellence Award in Economic Research 2016".
The purpose of this award is to:
- Promote high-quality applied research in the subject areas relevant to the economic development of Jordan in general and to issues relevant to the mandate of the Central Bank.
- Bridging the relationship between economic researchers at Jordanian universities and the Central Bank.
The award is open to all individual researchers, research groups and postgraduate students (Ph.D. and M.Sc.).
The subjects of HFE Award for 2016 are:
1. Monetary policy
2. Fiscal policy
3. The financial and banking sector
4. Economic growth and sustainable development
There will be 3 prizes in each of the above topics and as follows:
- 7000 JD for the best research in the topic.
- 5000 JD for the best Ph.D. thesis in the topic
- 3000 JD for the best M.Sc. thesis in the topic
Winners will be required to present their papers in the "Jordan Economic Day" .
For more details on the Award, please visit: HFE Economic Award (Arabic).